Directions and Parking:
· Directions to the UConn campus are located on the UConn admissions website here: http://admissions.uconn.edu/visit/storrs/directions.
· Conference attendees should park in the North Garage (view location here: Google Maps North Garage). If parking is unavailable in the North Garage, attendees can also park in the South Garage (view location here: Google Maps South Garage). Parking for the garages will be validated. Please remember you must bring your garage ticket to the registration table for validation!
· If you will require the Accessible Van Service for transportation to and from the garage and the Student Union, we encourage you to reply to this email as soon as possible to ensure that appropriate accommodations are available.
· The conference will be held throughout the 3rd floor of the Student Union. Information on building accessibility for the Student Union is located on the UConn Center for Students with Disabilities website here: UConn Student Union Accessibility Information. A map of the Student Union is located on the Student Union website here: Student Union Map.
· We encourage you to refer to the information contained on our website for the schedule of presentations:
· Breaks are scheduled in the morning and afternoon for attendees to visit the exhibitors in rooms 316 and 318. There is additional time scheduled into lunch to visit exhibitors as well.
· The registration table opens in front of the Student Union Ballroom (Rooms 330/331) beginning at 8:30 AM. Our event will begin at 9:00 AM with a Welcome and Opening remarks.
· Refreshments such as coffee, tea, and water are available in the morning and afternoon.
· A buffet lunch is provided outside the Student Union Ballroom from 11:45am-1:15pm. It consists of an assortment of sandwiches, a pickle, kettle chips, cookies, and mini brownies, in addition to refreshments (water, soda, diet soda).
· A reminder that individuals who have completed their requests for specific food preferences and/or allergies are to pick up their lunch from a Catering attendant.
· There will be a keynote speaker during lunch, Elizabeth Rosenzweig, Founding Director of World Usability Day.
· Attendees are also encouraged to use this time to visit the exhibit rooms.
Certificate of Attendance:
· A certificate of attendance will be available for attendees who complete all four sessions. If you wish to receive a certificate of attendance, please be sure to sign in and sign out at the registration table.
· Attendees can pick up the certificate from our volunteers at the registration tables in front of the Student Union Ballroom before leaving.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Katie Halbruner at 860-486-2020 or email@example.com.